Barmah Kangaroo Leather Squashy – 1018CR
Barmah Hats started as a small family business and has since grown to employ over 20 staff in their Melbourne Factory. They create hats for retailers all over the world. They are proudly Australian owned and Second-Generation family operated.
Kangaroo leather is not consistent like calf leather. As the leather is harvested from a wild animal, every cut of leather will have natural imperfections. The images you see are a guide to the colour but every hat is unique with its marking and colour. It gives the hat its own personality.
- Made in Melbourne, Australia for over 30 years.
- Full grain Kangaroo leather with a wax finish.
- Designed to look old when new.
- Prominent natural marks and scratches from the wild Australian outback.
- Original Cooper Crossing hat band.
- 50+ UPF Protection
- Squashy Hat - Folds into carry bag, springs back into shape
- Size range SM-XXL
- Product code 1018CR
Brim Front: 8cm / 3 ¼"
Brim Side: 7cm / 2 ¾"
|Dimensions||33 × 29.5 × 11 cm|
Large 59cm, Medium 57cm, Small 55cm, X Large 61cm, XX Large 62.5cm